Friday, April 19, 2019

Review: Just a Fling

Just a Fling Just a Fling by Eden Rayna
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and I voluntarily give my review.

This book snuck up on me and swept me away! I fell hard for Kirk and Danielle. Dannielle is a strong independent woman who is in no way looking for a relationship (can you say foreshadowing?) but even knowing that when she meets her hero she would be a goner, I was not prepared for the perfect blend of sweet seductive romance and dirty sexy man. Kirk was the perfect blend of romance and kink and was infatuated with Danielle. I stayed up way past my bedtime reading this one because I couldn't put it down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Parts of Us

Parts of Us by Cara Dee My rating: 5 of 5 stars Lucian, KC, Noa and Cam absolutely do me in. The emotional roll...