Saturday, April 20, 2019

Review: Muse

Muse Muse by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and I voluntarily give my review.

How come I only have the option for 5 stars? I want to make it 10! I loved this book from page 1. It struck an immediate chord with me (yes I did intend that as a music pun). My husband is a composer and while I am not a professional singer, I do enjoy when we are able to share music as I also sing and play some guitar. Suffice to say I was immediately taken by Theo, and who can blame me for adoring this big growly possessive alpha. Shelby's introduction to the story was no less striking and while she was nervous about the speed their relationship progressed I enjoyed her confidence in Theo. Everyone needs to read this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews