Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: If We Could Go Back

If We Could Go Back If We Could Go Back by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

I am raw, torn apart and put back together. If We Could Go Back is a beautiful story with so much emotion and heart. The journey of two people finding out what happiness means in your late 20s early 30s. This story gave me all the feels, and had so much depth. I am impressed with how many perspectives Cara Dee was able to give the reader, when the story was wholly told from the point of view of Bennet Brooks. This story takes place in pacific north west suburbia and definitely had the feel of being a relatable story to anyone in the country. It has me considering friendships differently and really makes you think about what might be happening behind closed doors. I loved this story and these characters are going to stay with me for a long long time.

I'm going to have a good long cathartic cry to help release the sad, angsty, happy, romantic and loving emotions this book stirred up, and it is going to feel so good!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews