Sunday, April 28, 2019

Review: Pretty Reckless

Pretty Reckless Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

Penn and Daria are EVERYTHING! This book sunk it's claws into me and I fear it will never let go. I am going to have a major book hangover from this one. I wish there was an option for more stars because this book checked all of my boxes: angsty, sexy, funny, emotional, relatable, accessible while still being a bit of a fantasy.

This book was enthralling, I ignored my family and read straight through the day because once I re-entered the world of Todos Santos, it was like i never left.

This is a must read! While it can be read as a standalone I do recommend reading Defy as well as the rest of the books in L.J. Shen Sinners of Saint series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews