Friday, April 19, 2019

Review: Primal Desire Creed and Waters: Indecency Suites #5

Primal Desire Creed and Waters: Indecency Suites #5 Primal Desire Creed and Waters: Indecency Suites #5 by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given a copy of this book and I voluntarily give my review. Anabella Roscoff is building a world that I am desperate for more of. I have recently found the M/M side of romance and enjoying it so much. With Primal Desire Creed and Waters: Indecency Suites Novella #5 Anabella Roscoff gives us a delicious taste of an encounter by chance with the tease of more and trust me I feel teased and tempted. I can't wait to see where the Indecency Suites takes us next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews