Saturday, April 18, 2020

Review: Wildfire

Wildfire Wildfire by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first Chelle Bliss book but definitely not my last. I am going to go back and read all the men of inked books because there are so many characters I need more of. Callie Dalton and Jacob Morgan narrated this book perfectly. Tamara's insecurities bothered me during certain points because she was lacking confidence, but there was not reason for her to be that way, at least none that was described in the book. I feel like there is still more to learn about Mammoth and Tam's relationship behind closed doors and i would love a follow up novel or novella because this story ended way too soon. I highly recommend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...