Thursday, December 5, 2019

Review: Rush: The Beginning

Rush: The Beginning Rush: The Beginning by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love rockstar romances and this novel was unlike any I have listened to. What made this so unique is that there was original musical performances during key points of the story. This enhanced the experience of the story for the reader. I became so attached to Evangeline and I hope in the next book LA Cotton includes more music and gives us some of Raph’s POV. Sarah Puckett’s performance was easy on the ears and really brought the characters to life. I couldn’t put this audiobook book down. This review was posted by a #audiobookobsessionreviewer

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews