Saturday, December 14, 2019

Review: The Fall of Legend

The Fall of Legend The Fall of Legend by Meghan March
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fall of Legend fell short for me. I loved the premise, but found that the majority of this book took place with the characters separated doing their own thing. 2/3rds of the book felt like backstory and setup and the plot wasn't moving forward. The last 1/3rd of the book picked up significantly and I very much enjoyed the scenes where Legend and Scarlett were interacting together. I am hopeful for House of Scarlett to give me a little more of what I have come to expect from a Meghan March series. Joe Arden and Erin Mallon did a great job narrating these characters, but there was some audio edits that were noticeable, which was distracting for the listener.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews