Friday, December 13, 2019

Review: Power Play

Power Play Power Play by Cara Dee
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Cara Dee has become a consistent go to when I want a read that is heavy on the heat but also has an extensive story that builds the relationship between the two characters. I guess you could say she creates the perfect balance of erotic and romance in erotic romance ;). Cara created amazing characters with depth and flaws that were still accessible and relatable to the reader. I loved that Abel has Bipolar Disorder, as it is uncommon to find issues regarding mental health addressed in romance. Madigan fights with himself and his internal battle is witnessed through Abel's narrative. I would have loved dual POV, because Madigan definitely had a lot of change to cope with. I loved this book and hope to see these two in other Camassia Cove books as I work through the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews