Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: Wonder With Me

Wonder With Me Wonder With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wonder with me is book 11.5 in the With me in Seattle series and I have got to say every one of the books in this series gives me the warm and fuzzies. This is a novella about Noel (perfect name for a Christmas story Heroine) and Reed (A surprise dad with a 4 year old who is trying to make their first Christmas together epic). Kristen Proby has this way of making you feel instantly connected and invested in the characters, and while this was a novella the story did not feel rushed at any point. This book was like watching a Hallmark Christmas movie but way sexier and less cheesy! If your a fan of the Seattle crew, you will love this book and the few drop in from some old friends. I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews