Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Review: Christmas Gifts: An Indecency Suites Festive Treat

Christmas Gifts: An Indecency Suites Festive Treat Christmas Gifts: An Indecency Suites Festive Treat by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Gable Rhyme is gift, but also a mystery. I think the idea for this story is very creative but felt a little rushed. I have questions and want more information about Jude and Gable. I think there was definitely potential for this to be a longer novella or even a full length novel, but it was a nice Christmas story for fans of Anabella Roscoff. I was hoping for this book to be a little darker, based on how it began, but the heat was still there.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews