Friday, June 28, 2019

Review: The Trouble with You

The Trouble with You The Trouble with You by L.A. Cotton
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This audiobook and story was better than I could have hoped for. I was excited to listen once i read the teaser, because the heroine and I share a first name, although it is spelled differently. I have never before had the opportunity to hear my favorite narrators repeatedly say my name. How luck can a girl get when it is Wen Ross and Sarah Pukett whispering sweet, dirty and rivalry fueled words in your ear. This enemies to lovers, sorta second chance, step brother best friend romance was charged with heat and anger and lust and more than a little tenderness and emotions. The Hero, was almost an anti-hero, a character you loved to hate and watched his transformation through the books. I feel like these characters would get along well with L.J Shen's Hot Holes & Tot Holes which are books i absolutely love. Fantastic all around! I can't wait for the next book in the series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...