Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Review: Sinner

Sinner Sinner by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This will come as no surprise to anyone who read this book, but man o man is this a steamy read. It also makes you think about belief and faith, and while I am not a Christian or a Catholic I found something beautiful in the conversations and narrative surrounding these topics. Jacob Morgan knocks it out of the park with this one, infusing so much emotion into the character of Sean and his journey throughout this book. I can not recommend this book enough. It is definitely going onto my reread list.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...