Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Review: Superfan

Superfan Superfan by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give this review.

I absolutely adored this book! I am so glad to have finally gotten Silas’ story! Two of my favorite tropes are Hockey and Rock Star romances and this book has both, plus a little suspense. The story had a lot of heart and affection for each other. I was also happy to be able to catch up with our other friends in the Brooklyn Bruisers universe. It’s my favorite part of interconnected stand-alones. Sarina Bowen knocked it out of the park with this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...