Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Review: The Locker Room

The Locker Room The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review.

I have so many feelings! I loved this book! I laughed out loud right from the beginning. It was such an enjoyable read I had a smile on my face. Knox and Emory are #relationshipgoals. This book though has some twists and the last third of the book was so unexpected! I can’t say more for risk of spoilers. If you are a fan of New Adult, Friends to Lovers, Sports Romance, Romantic Comedy and some Dirty Words, you will adore this book! I hope the supporting characters get there own books!! 🤞

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...