Saturday, June 8, 2019

Review: Shameless King

Shameless King Shameless King by Maya Hughes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a copy of this audiobook from Blue Nose Audio and voluntarily give my honest review.

This book had so many things I love, and the narration was amazing!
✅Enemies to lovers
✅Characters with a complicated traumatic backstory
✅Hockey hotties
✅Humor
✅The promise of more stand-alones with related characters
✅✅✅Emma Wilder
✅✅✅Jason Clarke

If my reasoning has not convinced you to grab this audiobook right now, you are probably a lost cause. This book was wonderful and I hope that the rest of the series gets audiobooks as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...