Saturday, June 8, 2019

Review: Broken Envy Frances and Crowell: Indecency Suites #7

Broken Envy Frances and Crowell: Indecency Suites #7 Broken Envy Frances and Crowell: Indecency Suites #7 by Anabella Roscoff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review. Book 7 in the Indecency Suites, Broken Envy: Frances and Crowell by Anabella Roscoff is by far the darkest book in the series so far. The inherent chemistry between these two characters is undeniable, they compliment each other so well. It would seem that they are two sides to the same coin, but Bailen Frances has other ideas, crueler ideas, that leaves the reader with questions, and I am sure Elle has some of her own as well. This book does contain dark themes, and violence and could be a trigger for some, but it is definitely worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...