Monday, January 25, 2021

Review: The Sweetest Fix

The Sweetest Fix The Sweetest Fix by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun and flirty Romance by Tessa Bailey. The hero Leo is the kind of Grumpy Pouty Man Bear I love and Reese is a cheerful and aspiring Broadway dancer. This story was entertaining and had a few hot and heavy scenes I expect and adore in Tessa Bailey’s writing. She gives good dirty talk and I always love it. The overall story is a little predictable, and the drama is created by the heroine omitting the truth, which can be a bit of a pet peeve for me. I was satisfied in the way the drama was addressed and resolved even if it’s not my favorite. I think this is a great Valentine’s Day romance and will be loved by fans of Tessa Bailey and dirty talking romance heroes.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...