Sunday, January 17, 2021

Review: The Fifteenth Minute

The Fifteenth Minute The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved The Fifteenth Minute by Sarina Bowen! Lianne and DJ are both navigating school with threats and stress looming over them. Their attraction and relationship is so honest and equal on both sides it is refreshing to see a couple that is not playing games. They both keep some secrets from the other, but they are divulged at appropriate times and do not create unnecessary drama. The last full novel of the Ivy Years series was perfection. Now I need to reread Rookie Move to see if there are references to Lianne and DJ in Leo's book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews