Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Review: Stolen Hearts

Stolen Hearts Stolen Hearts by M. O'Keefe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story had me on edge from the first chapter. I was hooked and read the whole think in one sitting. Poppy does what she must to protect the sister she loves. This puts her in a tragic and impossible situation and a violent marriage. After meeting a sexy strangers in the shadows at her engagement party, she resigns herself to her fate. But 2 years later when her circumstances change she is a caged and beaten bird who's cage door is wide open for the first time. She needs to remember how to be herself, and survive in a world where everyone has their own agenda and you don't know who to trust. What do you do when the one person you want to trust tells you not to trust anyone? This story is mysterious and full of secrets, lust and violent and dark desires. Poppy is caught up in the Constantine and Moreli world, with no idea how the game is played. Will her shadow man Ronan save her or be her doom?

I loved this story and recommend it to all my mafia, dark romance lovers. I was a little frustrated when I realized it is the first book in a series (Book 1 in the Hearts trilogy) I really need to pay attention more, but sometimes going in blind is more fun. Molly O'Keefe is a new to me author, but she brought another wonderful story to this world and I think fans of other books in the Midnight Dynasty world will love this new addition.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews