Monday, January 25, 2021

Review: The Bromantic Comedies: Six Short Audio Plays for Fellas

The Bromantic Comedies: Six Short Audio Plays for Fellas The Bromantic Comedies: Six Short Audio Plays for Fellas by Erin Mallon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been staring at my screen for a good 10 minutes trying to figure out how to review the perfection that is The Bromantic Comedies. We can start with the obvious, It's funny. Like really funny, like snort laughing while I drove down the 101 funny. Seriously if I lived in a less self absorbed city, I would be worried that people on the freeway were judging me. It is also expertly cast and narrated. Erin Mallon paired her actors perfectly for these duet vignettes, they play off each other so well and even though you hear from them more than once their performances are beautifully distinct. Each play not only brought out the funny but also emotion and heart. Which I would have thought would have been hard to do in 10 minute plays, but one should never underestimate the talent of Erin Mallon. She wrote such interesting and thought provoking stories that didn't quite follow the path you thought you were on, but you know what they say about the road less traveled. I started to list my favorites but I can't decide!! They are all so good, and I will definitely be relistening to these audio plays and sharing them with my Husband and friends, because they are all too good.

I received an advanced listening copy of The Bromantic Comedies and voluntarily give my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...