Saturday, June 13, 2020

Review: This Time Tomorrow

This Time Tomorrow This Time Tomorrow by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book left me with such a hangover. First things first, that cover! OMG Gorgeous!! seriously seriously stunning!

From the start of this book I was hooked. Elias and Roksana are magnetic. They are destined, fated, drawn to each other and the connection they have had me pining and turning pages as fast as my eyes would read. This book is total catnip for me! Elias is devoted, demanding, growly, broody but utterly obsessed with Roksana. While she is feisty, strong, sensitive, and protective. The combination is literally combustable. The book is also action packed with a villain you want to expose and hate. Oh it is all the things I love about a story you can really sink your teeth into.

What Tessa Bailey created with this series could span dozens of books. This world is complex has a variety of paranormal beings and some really cool rules. Theres a set up for a larger theme, some wonderful world building!

I realized something about myself when reading this book- I am a sucker for PNR fated mates. This book gave me that feeling I only get when reading my all time favorites, and what i realize is those books are 100% romance but also have this PNR/Fantasy spin: A discovery of witches, A court of thorns and roses, The Sookie Stackhouse books. Book 1 gave me major Twilight vibes and this had some of that as well. I read another review that referenced Buffy and Angel which I can also see. This Time Tomorrow is its own unique story with creatures and villains some of the best Tessa Bailey dirty talk I've ever read.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...