Thursday, June 4, 2020

Review: Cheesy on the Eyes

Cheesy on the Eyes Cheesy on the Eyes by Teagan Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The 5th book in the slice series is everything!! This friends to lovers fake relationship story ticked all the boxes!! I knew I was going to love Sully from the snippets we got from him in the previous books in the series. What I wasn’t prepared for was his intuitiveness and witty banter. He was sweet and snarky and devoted and watching him get to know his girl was so fun I never wanted it to end. Thea was a mess of contradictions and the most unapologetically unique character I think I have ever read. She was exactly herself and didn’t make excuses or try to change herself for Sully. Fake relationship stories can sometimes be hit or miss for me, I get frustrated when the characters work against themselves. In the case of Cheesy on the Eyes, this book was a complete hit and might be my favorite book of this whole series, I was so sad for it to end.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...