Saturday, June 27, 2020

Review: Gifting Me To His Best Friend

Gifting Me To His Best Friend Gifting Me To His Best Friend by Katee Robert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars!! This book was HOT. That is a given, the touch of taboo series is on fire so far! Emma, Derek and Grayson have amazing chemistry, and a deep deep history. Katee Robert does not shy away from the taboo or I struggled a bit with the impulsive choices they made and only listening to their libidos but not thinking things through. I found myself getting frustrated knowing that decisions were going to blow up in their faces, especially because they avoided them instead of addressing them head on. That being said, i devoured this book, I could not put it down and read it in 1 day, because I clearly have no chill when it comes to Katee Robert’s writing.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...