Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Review: Make Me Hate You

Make Me Hate You Make Me Hate You by Kandi Steiner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is so angsty and so yearny Gah! Seriously I could not sleep or put it down once I started. Jasmine and Tyler are on a slow motion collision course. I simultaneously wanted them to speed up and slow down. I found it so delicious watching them interact with each other. Knowing that they both wanted each other but neither was acting on it. Both of them struggled with their own feelings and were terrible at communicating with each other. Bad decisions were made which might be a deal breaker for some readers, but I think that Kandi Steiner did a good job navigating a treacherous topic. 

The end of the book came too quickly, I would love some bonus material of Jasmine and the Wagner's interacting after Morgan returns from her honeymoon. The extended family dynamic was a lot of fun. I want to spend more time living in the love. They are such a fated couple and I just love the drama that comes with that.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...