Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: Top Secret

Top Secret Top Secret by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why did I wait so long to read this book? I should know by now that a M/M by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy must be read immediately. Top secret was not the book I expected it to be but it was amazing. The only think I am sad about is that I read the e-book and didn't listen to the audio version. But I know that will be a reread in the future. Luke and Keaton stole my heart in a way that was very unexpected. Their insecurities and drama were unique to them and did not follow the expected path for this type of story which was refreshing. Definitely a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews