Saturday, November 2, 2019

Review: Man Cuffed

Man Cuffed Man Cuffed by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Man Cuffed is the 4th book in the Man Hands series. In an effort to be completely honest, i was unfamiliar with this series until about a week ago. Once I was made aware of it, I binged books 1-3 in 3 days in preparation to read Man Cuffed. It is a personal pet peeve of mine to read books out of order when I know that characters will bleed through even if they are stand alone novels. The heroine of Man Cuffed is Meg, the sister of Sadie from Boy Toy. She is an aspiring actress who is in a bit of an early mid life crisis. Our Hero, Mac Maguire (great name!) Is a stoic cop, and their meet cute is 100% epic. These two have chemistry from the first page and Meg gives in early while Mac fights as long as he can. This story had more of a slow burn feel than the other books in this series, and it did feel like it took a while for these two to get together, their story lines danced around each other for a while. Once they connected however it was fire on the page. And there were several times I laughed out loud at the hilarious commentary and dialogue by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby. I hope there are more books in this series, i would love to see HEAs for the supporting characters in this book, especially Cassidy and Lance (maybe even together ;) ) Lance is Mac's partner and and avid male romance reader- tell me he doesn't need his own story! To summarize my long winded rant this book gives you all the happy feel good flirty and dirty vibes that you expect from Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby. Add this series to your TBR!! I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews