Saturday, November 16, 2019

Review: The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister

The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister by Max Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Max Monroe write fantastic romantic comedies. This book had be laughing out loud at the dialogue, references and awkward situations. It was great to see what Thatch, Kline and Wes are up to and even got a small visit from Georgia, Cassie and Winnie. Being a best friend's little sister trope some of the shenanigans were a little predictable, but this book was 100% enjoyable and a great way to spend a few hours! I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews