Saturday, November 30, 2019

Review: Chase the Butterflies

Chase the Butterflies Chase the Butterflies by Monica James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is nothing you would expect but everything you need. I started out a little on the fence, but the more I read the more attached I became. Then you hit the plot twist and BAM! WOW! there is nothing I can say about this without giving away spoilers so just know that you will want to read this. Usually my 5 star reads are those that I will reread or want to return to again and again. I don't know if that will be the case with this book because I feel so emotionally raw after reading it. This is a 5 star read because it is a story that I know will never leave me. It has impacted me so deeply I don't even have the words to express it. This book is a beautiful tribute to Monica James' father. She has said before that this book is not a style she typically writes in, but I hope she will continue to write books like this because they are soul shifting.

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews