Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Review: UnLucky in Love



UnLucky in Love by Cary Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

This book was a great summer rom com. Fun and flirty characters, some awkward humorous scenarios, just enough of the "will they won't they" tension to keep it interesting, and some supporting characters who I hope will get their own books. This was a quick read for me, and I read it in 2 sittings, once I started the only reason I put it down was because of sleep. My favorite character was obviously Kramer, that bird made me laugh out loud multiple times. This was my first book by Cary Hart, but with her wity banter and creative scenarios it will definitely not be my last.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...