Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Review: Sink or Swim

Sink or Swim Sink or Swim by Tessa Bailey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review. Andrew Prince is a man who's story we have been teased with in the two previous books in this series. It was obvious in Mouth to Mouth that his attraction for his neighbor and best friend Jiya was off the charts, and as the Prince brothers' stories progressed, I anxiously awaited the climax that I knew was coming. I was not disappointed! Andrew and Jiya are cataclysmic. Their chemistry, their attraction and their commitment to each other took my breath away. Tessa Bailey's signature dirty talk also comes through loud and clear adding an edge to what is a truly epic love story. The characters in this story are so tangible that if i every travel to Long Beach NY, i will expect to see them in the lifeguard tower. Thank you Tessa Bailey for bringing these characters into our lives.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...