Monday, August 19, 2019

Review: The Assist

The Assist The Assist by Rebecca Jenshak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the new adult college jock themes in this story. It was fun and witty and the characters didn't fall into (all) the stereotypical character tropes. These jocks were smart, and considerate and Blair the heroine was confident and independent. Erin Mallon and Jason Clarke were a great pair. I find that sometimes i can't wait for one narrator's chapter to end so i can hear the other, but in the case of these two i never had that reaction. This book caught my attention only a few minutes in and i couldn't stop listening. I can't wait to hear the other characters stories, especially Gabby! I received a code for this audiobook and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...