Friday, August 9, 2019

Review: Come Back to Bed

Come Back to Bed Come Back to Bed by Kayley Loring
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Come Back to Bed is a love story between the story of a free spirit artist Bernadette and Daisy a Boston terrier. Their love is instant and true and it is a beautiful story... okay you got me, clearly there are abs on the cover of this book and th story is about more than just the love between a woman and a dog. Daisy happens to have a pet human, the straight laced and strikingly handsome Matt McGovern Esquire. This story was an enemies to lovers, neighbors/room mates, no strings arrangement story that developed into so much more. The narration was wonderful, Teddy Hamilton and Makenzie Cartwright blended together seamlessly, and this story had just enough tension to keep the plot moving without being angsty. The humor of the writing had me laughing out loud more than once. I definitely recommend. I received a copy of this audiobook and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...