Saturday, August 17, 2019

Review: Top Priority

Top Priority Top Priority by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cara Dee has the amazing ability to tell a story with kink and infuse it with heart. I was immediately drawn into the story between Colt and Lucas, and became invested to the point where I couldn't put the book down. The story was more focused on the relationship between these two and their whirlwind attraction and romance. She also lays the groundwork for an intricate series with a variety of character options and stories. I can't wait to see how this story arc grows. I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...