Thursday, June 17, 2021

Review: Strict Confidence

Strict Confidence Strict Confidence by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book 2 of the Rochester trilogy comes in hot, and stays fast paced with lots of mystery throughout. Beau and Jane are back having survived the fire at Coach House. I enjoyed this book and the continuation of the story more than book 1. It gave me more questions, some intriguing answers and options, steamy scenes and lots of plot and character development. I am extremely invested in this series and love the alpha grumpy protective Beau, and Jane who is learning to take a stand, fight for love and find her place. Book 3 can't get here fast enough! 

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. 



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews