Monday, June 14, 2021

Review: Flame

Flame Flame by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There is something about the world of Inked that Chelle Bliss has created that instantly sucks me in. Pike and Gigi are all attraction and tension and angst. I loved them instantly. Pike might be a tattoo artist with a bike, but you can tell right from the beginning he is a genuinely good guy and cares about Gigi. The action in this book kept me on my toes and my AirPods in my ears. Jason Clarke and Samantha Brentmoor were perfect for Pike and GiGi. Their voices captured all the emotion angst and heat. This is book 1 of a duet, and I have already jumped into book 2. The conflict in this book seems to resolve itself quickly, until you realize its a duet so its not over. Gigi is Joe and Suzie's daughter and it was fun to see them as parents as well as the rest of the Gallos as parents of adults. This book is completely enjoyable and entertaining. It's a great summer read/listen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews