Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Review: Courage

Courage Courage by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had some very big feelings with this book. I don't think I was ready for the emotional rollercoaster that Kristen Proby took me on with this story Tash and Sam who have known each other their whole lives are thrown together by tragedy and need to learn how to co parent together. A bit of forced proximity, a bit of second chance romance a lot of struggle and compassion and teamwork. I became so emotionally invested in these characters and their story that the tears were real and plentiful.

I always love going back to the Kristen Proby universe, and visiting Cunningham Falls this time around was so nostalgic. Seth King is all grown up (gosh I hope he gets a book) We got to hear about or hear from all the previous couples and I absolutely loved it. The story is definitely not without drama and stress and people in love making some bad decisions, but Tash and Sam are both mature and adult about their needs and they don't avoid or let issues drag out unreasonably long and I really respected that about the characters.

I have the audiobook preordered and I can't wait to see how Stephen Dexter and Erin Mallon wreck me when I play this in my ears.

An absolutely beautiful romance!

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.


I need to think on them before writing my full review, but this was most definitely a five star read!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews