Friday, April 16, 2021

Review: Overtime

Overtime Overtime by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Patrick and Ellie are an adorable couple. Patrick is a player and has been taking full advantage of the perks of being a Hockey star at Moo U. Ellie is a genius and at 19 has 2 bachelors and is working towards her master's/Ph.D. These two have an instalove type spark. he's experienced and she is virginal and their relationship is sweet and hot. The story doesn't fall into the expected pitfalls and I was pleasantly surprised by the characters communication with each other and the plot twists in the story. I loved getting to see Patrick come into his own, especially after seeing him through his twin's eyes in the 4th book.

I think everyone will love Ellie and Patrick and I can't wait for you to devour this story.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews