Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Review: Inevitable

Inevitable Inevitable by Jenna Hartley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not be happier with this full length novel for Sumner and Jonathan. This story hooked me with the first line and I was unable to put it down until The End. An age gap romance between Sumner and her father's best friend Jonathan who is 23 years older than her. I adore a good age gap and this was one of the best. Sumner is confident and sure in her feelings for Jonathan, and Jonathan gives off all the best sexy older man vibes, with legitimate concerns about how their relationship will affect those around them. This story is raw and beautiful and more reasons as to why I adore Jenna Hartley's writing. I read the novella in Willow Winter's I Have Lived and Loved anthology and this extended info and story was so necessary, I didn't realize I needed it as much as I did. 

I received an ARC of this book and Voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews