Sunday, October 13, 2019

Review: Unexpected Love

Unexpected Love Unexpected Love by J.O. Mantel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. This is my first book by this author. I became quickly invested in our hero Hunter and his journey through love, loss and healing, but there were some parts of this book that were challenging for me. I received an unedited ARC, so many of the barriers I encountered while reading will not be in the final version. My biggest challenges with this book were inconsistencies with timeline, and changes in narrator POV. The POV would change mid paragraph and I would need to go back to figure out who was thinking or talking. That being said, I loved the plot and wish we got more of this story. I hope we don't need to wait too long for the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews