Monday, October 28, 2019

Review: My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding

My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding by Romy Sommer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is sweet and funny and everything you expect from a rags to riches royal story. Khara, agirl from the trailer park in Las Vegas meets Adam, the entitled potential heir to a small country. She is strong, independent and feisty. He is wealthy, bored and used to getting his way. She is a surprise to him because she doesn't fall all over his feet. While this might sound cliche, My Best Friend's Royal wedding was heartfelt and addicting from start to finish. My one complaint was that this seems to follow a trilogy by Romy Sommer about the romance of the friend Phoenix & Max who are getting married. This wasn't stated in the description or in the goodreads (including it as part of the collection). I looked it up after multiple references to the long story about the couple's courtship. This book is a complete stand alone, and the previous series was not required reading to enjoy this story.

I received an arc of this book from NetGalley and voluntarily give my review

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews