Saturday, October 26, 2019

Review: The Husband Checklist

The Husband Checklist The Husband Checklist by Jasmin Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story gives you everything you want from a brother's best friend, friends to lovers story. The chemistry between Julia and Carter was tangible from their first scene and it was so satisfying to watch their relationship unfold. Having read a few of her books, I have come to expect for Jasmin Miller to write characters who are lovable, and true to themselves. Every decision they make throughout the story is authentic to the characters she has developed. Julia is a true heroine, strong and soft at the same time, and Carter is confident and insecure and all sorts of book boyfriend material. I could not put this book down, my anxiety levels from their chemistry and tension radiated through my whole body while reading. As a SoCal girl, I love that she uses the area as the setting for her story, with some familiar landmarks that definitely bring out the happy in me. Overall this is a perfect read! I truly loved every word. I received an arc of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews