Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Review: Closer

Closer Closer by Kylie Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To say I was excited to receive an arc of this book would be an understatement. I am a huge fan of Kylie Scott in general, but I especially love the Stage Dive series. I was curious about how this book would go since the characters are definitely on the outskirts of the Stage Dive family . I am happy to report that this book was nothing less than phenomenal. Mae Cooper is a strong feisty curvy and body positive heroine. She is close friends with Lena and has the same sense of humor, so fans of this series will know what I am talking about. Ziggy is every bit the protective hero you expect him to be. I loved that while this was a novella it doesn't feel like a rushed story. You get to spend a good amount of time with the characters as their relationship and attraction develops. Also, because Kylie Scott obviously loves her readers you get to peek in on how your favorite rock stars and their loves are doing and I promise you won't be disappointed. I hope we get more from this series in the future, I feel like there are definitely more tales to tell.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Whisper

Whisper by Cambria Hebert My rating: 5 of 5 stars View all my reviews