Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Review: So Not My Type

So Not My Type So Not My Type by Amelia Kingston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The banter in this book was everything. The back and forth bickering and sarcasm what me rolling. Jackie was a firecracker. It is obviously a front to protect herself but that girl might as well be wrapped in barbed wire. She is angry and moody and no one should want to be around her. Enter Eddie and he is so content to slowly wear her down. He gives as good as he gets and it may be the first time that Jackie has had a worthy opponent. Their pseudo enemies to lovers banter and bickering had me cracking up. I read this book in a day and could not put it down. We get some follow up on Elizabeth and Austin too which is always fun. I could listen to Eddie and Jackie bicker all day, I loved the teasing in their relationship and think that fans of enemies to lovers and romantic comedies will enjoy this book.

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews