Friday, May 21, 2021

Review: Out of the Blue

Out of the Blue Out of the Blue by Kathryn Nolan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cope and Serena gave me all they yearning tension I was craving! I think this was my first surfer romance and the reader really gets a taste for the danger and intensity of surfing and the respect that surfers have for the ocean. But that was merely the stage for the second chance, married couple romance that was fire from the very beginning. Copeland hides some truths in order to be Serena's bodyguard, and their forced proximity stirs up lots of old feelings. This book did contain lots of tropes but they all worked together brilliantly. I was a little worried about the suspense resolving itself appropriately but was pleased with the way that story line was addressed.

Kathryn Nolan writes some steamy steamy spice and this story is no different. I am surprised i dont have burns on my fingers from the heat on those pages! I hope everyone goes and meets Cope and Serena and falls in love with their love!

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews