Sunday, October 11, 2020

Review: Hollow Heathens

Hollow Heathens Hollow Heathens by Nicole Fiorina
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"So, I kissed the night, got lost in his sky and suspended in his time"


This book is completely epic! I just finished and I am stunned with how intricate and perfect it was. An excellent edition to your October TBR. 


Fallon and Julian are both very complicated and mysterious characters, and Nicole Fiorina completely floored me again with her beautiful writing. She not only wrote a beautiful standalone but created a witchy paranormal universe that I NEED to go back to. There are so many stories in Weeping Hollow and I want them all.

"Reality bends here. Same with time. Some days it's hard to tell the difference between what's real and what isn't"


I feel like this book is the next epic paranormal story. I will one day look back to this review and remember that I read an ARC of Nicole Fiorina's before she was a household name. That is the kind of story this is. It is dark and gritty, ugly and honest. You question whether to trust the characters, to trust what you have been told, looking for meaning in how it all ties together. Sometimes I can figure out from early clues, what is going to happen in a book. Everything I thought was wrong and I have never been so happy to be so wrong. 


I finished the book and was in a complete daze, I couldn't even express to my friends how much I loved what I just read. I think my literal reaction was "I am just like, woah". This is an absolute must read for 2020 if paranormal or witchy books are your catnip, Pre-order or One-Click this book ASAP.


I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...