Saturday, August 29, 2020

Review: Cheater Code

Cheater Code Cheater Code by S.A. Foxe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't really sure what to expect from this. Comic books and Graphic novels aren't really my go to, but when I saw this book listed as available to review, my eyes were constantly drawn to the fun colors and detailed illustrations. Let me just tell you, these are very detailed illustrations (wink). I read some other NetGalley reviews about this book, which mentioned that this was a Graphic graphic novel, and I was intrigued. I am a big fan of M/M romance so I thought I would give this a shot. I very much enjoyed the book, but it is not for anyone under 18, i actually hid the screen from my spouse when reading because almost every page has some action going on. This book definitely falls into the erotica genre. I thought the overall message of Kennedy coming to terms with his heartbreak and learning to love himself and be confident in his abilities was very sweet and the illustrations and story was fun and well paced. This was a quick fun read and I would recommend it for anyone who is interested in erotic M/M romance.

I received an ARC of this book through NetGalley and voluntarily give my review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...