Sunday, August 2, 2020

Review: The Bromance Book Club

The Bromance Book Club The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was emotionally stressful for me in the best way. The story was so relatable. Gavin and Thea, married for 3 years with twins, have drifted apart, and when we start this story have separated due to secrets revealed. Thea's been faking it... in the bedroom, and Gavin finds out and does not react well. What follows is an emotional story of a husband fighting for his wife, with the support of a group of guys and armed with a library of romance. This is the second chance romance that romance readers have been craving.

I just loved this book, narrated by Andrew Eiden and Maxwell Caulfield. Andrew Eiden's performance was so vulnerable that I wanted to reach through my headphones and hug Gavin. Especially when he started stuttering, because it only happened in moments where he was so passionate about his wife or their relationship. You wouldn't think a stutter in an audiobook would be sexy but it totally was. I definitely recommend this book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance

Scoring Forever: a best friends to enemies to lovers sports romance by Jaqueline Snowe My rating: 3 of 5 stars ...