Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Review: Flirt With Me

Flirt With Me Flirt With Me by Kristen Proby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely adored Hunter and Maeve! Hunter is a retired MMA fighter (yes he knows Nate) and a single father to a teen who is struggling to find her independence. For being and alpha male athlete he's also responsible, reliable and surprisingly stable. Maeve is the same busy bee that she has been in the previous 3 O'Callaghans books, working 2 jobs and spending free time with her family. She and Hunter have such a fun, and yes, flirty instant connection thats was hooked on their romance from the meet cute. These two had chemistry from the moment they met and it was amazing. This story has drama, but both Hunter and Maeve actively work to have a relationship with clear communication so they approach their problems as a team and I couldn't love it more. These two are serious fire on the page! 

Kristen Proby is one of the authors I trust the most to deliver a swoon worthy story that I can't put down. She consistently creates characters that I crush on, or want to be friends with. Her literary universe is extensive and there are always cross overs, Easter eggs and visits from old friends. We get a girls night with the original "With Me in Seattle" heroines and they are always a hilarious time. This was such a perfect book from start to finish! I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!

I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily give my review. 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews