Monday, July 12, 2021

Review: Riley Thorn and the Corpse in the Closet

Riley Thorn and the Corpse in the Closet Riley Thorn and the Corpse in the Closet by Lucy Score
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Riley Thorn books are just hands down funny and fun. Completely enjoyable. I was smiling the whole way through. This story picks up seconds after the first book ends. While it is a continuation of the story, there was enough information provided that it could be read as a stand alone. Riley and Nick and the whole mansion gang are back for more psychic visions, humor, banter and witty antics. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and have already recommended it to a few people to add to their summer reading list. This is a great summer read or book club pick.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post:

Review: Queen of Spades

Queen of Spades by Jillian West My rating: 4 of 5 stars View all my reviews